Cash Discount Program
If you don’t have health insurance, Village Medical doesn’t want your needs to go unmet. That’s why we offer the Cash Discount Program to people without insurance.
These benefits include:
- Limited doctor visits (8 per year).
- An annual physical exam with routine lab.
- Special pricing (see below)
To receive the savings associated with this plan, a $500 per family member fee is expected before the services are provided. This is due at the initial visit and is valid from the agreement-signing date for a period of 12 months.
The savings program doesn’t include the following:
- Comprehensive lab testing
- Office procedures
- IUD removals
- Fracture treatments
- Surgeries such as laceration repair/lesion removals.
- The program doesn’t include medical equipment, but a cash discount will be extended for the above services.